Any UK headquartered or UK listed organisation in Financial Services, including Banks and technology companies, that exported Financial Services or the technology to enable FS Globally
The purpose of this award is to recognise the company that has taken UK PLC global. As a brand it has been at the forefront of promoting and driving forward Financial Services on a truly global basis. It has taken the best of what has been created in the UK and exported it to the rest of the world and been recognised by customers/end users. The judges are looking for a company that truly represents what the new UK Plc. stands for having left EU and is trading not just with our European partners but has taken their product and/or services globally with demonstrable success.
Nominee & nominator
- Name of nominating organisation
- The nature of the business relationship between you as nominator and the nominee company
The judges will assess your entry against the following five criteria. You are free to describe the activity and support your case with supporting material as you think appropriate. However please note that we strongly suggest NOT to submit generic promotional material and sales brochures. Please limit your submission to no more than 1,500 words. The criteria are:
- How the company meets the criteria of being a UK company
- Demonstrable success in taking your product, service, brand globally
- End User/Customer testimonials and value they derive from the product, service
- International market penetration, reach, scale of client/end user adoption
- How the company has supported the growth of UK PLC.
Evidence of success/metrics
Please provide as much information as you can and quote the source of that information. Such information might include the following; however, this is not an exhaustive list and in each case the judges will be looking for evidence that support your claims as to the key benefits of the programme:
- Scale of international activity based on growth and current absolute numbers
- Number of end users/clients globally
- Feedback from users as to client/end user experience.