Banks, Financial Institutions, Fintech companies, Technology providers.
Best RegTech Project is open to both established solution providers and innovative newcomers, seeking to highlight RegTech projects that have successfully improved firms’ ability to effectively respond to the evolving and ever more complex regulatory requirements across the financial services industry.
Given to a bank, FI, or fintech company that excels in the field of regulatory compliance by reducing compliance costs, assist in the transition towards standardized and automated reporting etc. and without disrupting customer experience or creating inefficiencies for employees.
All submissions must be live and out of development phase, pilot programmes will be considered but must clearly be described as such and the judges will be looking for evidence of success in the pilot against pilot metrics.
This award is for projects, solution providers should work with a client to nominate the implementing project. If you apply only with your product/service in this category, your entry will not be shortlisted.
The Initiatives may be running in any country/countries.
Please provide the following information:
Nominee & nominator
- Name of nominating organisation
- Project name (entry title)
- Name(s) of nominated organisation(s)
- The nature of the business relationship between you as nominator and the nominee company
The judges will assess your entry against the following five criteria. You are free to describe the programme and support your case with supporting material as you think appropriate however please note that we strongly suggest NOT to submit generic promotional material and sales brochures. Please limit your submission to no more than 1,500 words. The criteria are:
- The RegTech Project has resulted in tangible benefits/value for the end-user and the organisation
- The project can be demonstrated to have delivered a solution to a specific problem leveraging brand, channels or other capabilities and technologies.
- How the project was either fundamental to a single provider in the market or helped a wide range of companies to achieve their business objectives.
- Signs of success demonstrated through KPIs / quantifiable evidence from a reliable source.
- The project stands out from its competition either through performance, innovation, value to stakeholders, added value features or other means as described in the submission.
Evidence of success/metrics
Please provide as much information as you can and quote the source of that information. Such information might include the following; however, this is not an exhaustive list and in each case the judges will be looking for evidence that support your claims as to the key benefits of the programme:
- The length of time the project has been live
- Some quantitative measure, if relevant, on how often the programme has been used since launch until March 2022
- Growth in use, both historical and extrapolated projections
- Feedback from users as to their experience of the project