Last Year’s Winner:
Technology/Fintech companies, retailers, FIs, PSPs, Data analytics companies, Fraud and Loyalty companies and organisations using Payments Data or Artificial Intelligence in Financial Services.
Best Use of Payments Data or AI in Financial Services is open to any company that either uses transaction data, or provides services enabling the use of data, or carries out manipulation and/or analysis of the data in Financial Services to deliver added value or beneficial products and services. Or to any company that uses Artificial Intelligence in Financial Services, this would encompass both customer service solutions, behavioural profiling, fraud applications and loyalty programmes.
An award for a project that involves Data and/or AI tools, products and processes, which has resulted in tangible benefits for the end-user and the organisation, brought clear improvements, increased the organisation’s efficiency and competitiveness, and is commercially viable.
Judges are specifically looking from organisations which can demonstrate and measure the use of Data/AI as a direct enabler of the payments process.
The organisation may operate in any country/countries.
Please provide the following information:
Nominee & nominator
- Name of nominating organisation
- Name(s) of nominated organisation(s)
- The nature of the business relationship between you as nominator and the nominee company
The judges will assess your entry against the following five criteria. You are free to describe the programme and support your case with supporting material as you think appropriate however please note that we strongly suggest NOT to submit generic promotional material and sales brochures. Please limit your submission to no more than 1,500 words. The criteria are:
- How the use of payment data or AI has delivered a better solution, insights or results to consumers and stakeholders.
- How the solution offered stands out from its competition.
- How the solution offered was either fundamental to a single provider in the market or helped a wide range of companies to achieve their business objectives.
- How the company had clear objectives of what it was looking to achieve and can demonstrate clearly how this were achieved in the year to March 2022.
- How the company has specifically tailored its products and services to the needs of its clients.
Evidence of success/metrics
Please provide as much information as you can including quoting information sources whenever applicable. Such information might include the following; however, this is not an exhaustive list and in each case the judges will be looking for evidence that support your claims as to the key benefits of the programme:
- Evidence, statistics of the successful delivery of the solution over time
- Evidence of tailoring products and services and the results of that investment
- Feedback from users or other stakeholders as to their experience of the services offered.
Please note that data is treated confidentially and not disclosed outside the immediate judging panel.