Emerging payments companies
Leading Emerging Payments Organisation is open to organisations that provide payment services either to multiple companies or their customer base in a way that serves as an exemplar to the emerging payments industry. Judges are looking for organisations that have delivered this exemplar service over several years. The judges are particularly interested in how organisations have adapted and supported the payments industry in these times of significant regulatory and economic change.
The organisation may operate in any country/countries.
Please provide the following information:
Nominee and nominator
- Name of nominating organisation
- Organisation name (entry title)
- The nature of the business relationship between you as the nominator and the nominee company
The judges will assess your entry against the following criteria. You are free to describe the programme and support your case with additional material as you think appropriate. However, we strongly suggest that you do NOT submit generic promotional material and sales brochures. Please limit your submission to a maximum of 1,500 words.
The criteria are:
- A service is being delivered that enhances the commercial success of its clients/adds value to its clients’ businesses consistently over time and in the last 12 months have been exemplar in its offering.
- The company shows a clear understanding of the emerging payments industry and the challenges faced by its clients, and has proven to add value to those clients
- The company has specifically tailored their products and services to the needs of clients in the payments industry
- Describe how the organisation has adapted, and/or supported regulatory changes facing the industry
Evidence of success/metrics
Please provide as much information as you can and quote the source of that information. Such information might include the following, but this is not an exhaustive list and in each case the judges will be looking for evidence that supports your claims about the key benefits of the programme:
- Evidence of the successful delivery of valued services over time
- Evidence of investment in tailoring products and services to the payments industry and the results of that investment
- How has this transformed the user experience (these may be corporate or consumer)?