Last Years Winner:
Brands, PMs, Banks, Telcos, Schemes, Technology providers.
Most Innovative Mobile or Financial Services Payments Solution is open to all Mobile Payment Solutions it is also open to any innovative Financial Services Payment solution. The solution though must enable payment for goods or services that is the sending of value from one party to another and the receipt by another of value back. Solutions may be B2C or B2B using a mobile device such as a phone, tablet etc. These can be scheme and non-scheme programmes. The technology used could include proximity solutions e.g.: QR codes, Low Energy Blue Tooth, RFID (NFC), Acoustic or other aspects such as biometrics. Many ‘alternative payments’ and non-Fiat/ crypto currency solutions may be relevant to enter this category.
Payment solutions must be live and out of test phase at the time of submission. Pilot solutions will be accepted but must clearly be described as such and the judges will be looking for evidence of success in the pilot.
Payment solutions may be running in any country/countries.
Please provide the following information:
Nominee & nominator
- Name of nominating organisation
- Programme/Solution name (entry title)
- Name(s) of nominated organisation(s)
- The nature of the business relationship between you as nominator and the nominee company
The judges will assess your entry against the following five criteria. You are free to describe the programme and support your case with supporting material as you think appropriate however please note that we strongly suggest NOT to submit generic promotional material and sales brochures. Please limit your submission to no more than 1,500 words.
- The payment solution provides benefit/value to the end user.
- The payment solution provides benefit/value to the app owner.
- The payment solution has leveraged brand, channels or other capabilities and technologies to deliver innovative solutions to specific problems or opportunities.
- The payment solution is truly innovative and has performed well and the submission is supported with quantitative evidence of success from a reliable source.
- The payment solution stands out from its competition or through its innovation.
Evidence of success/metrics
Please provide as much information as you can and quote the source of that information. Such information might include the following; however, this is not an exhaustive list and in each case the judges will be looking for evidence that support your claims as to the key benefits of the programme:
- The number of unique participants using the payment solution as of March 2022
- Growth in use, both historical and extrapolated projections
- Feedback from users as to their experience
- Evidence as to the innovative nature of the programme.