Anyone can submit an entry – a membership of The Payments Association is not a requirement to make a submission.
***Scroll down this page to start your entry***
Members of The Payments Association can submit three free entries and non-members can submit one free entry.
**To make the charitable donation for any extra entries, please click here**
Submitting an entry:
Please follow these steps in order to ensure you submit your entries correctly.
- Take a look at our Call for Entries Guidelines before starting your entry/entries.
– You can find a detailed description of each category, the criteria that the category will be scored against and the types of supporting information that you can submit to enhance your entry under Categories.
- Register your email and details on eventsforce on this page below.
– You can continue to log back in using your email below and update/save your entry/entries until you are ready to submit ahead of the deadline.
- Members of The Payments Association can submit three free entries and non-members can submit one entry (1 category is 1 entry, 2 categories is 2 entries etc).
- You may submit in as many categories as you like but if you submit above and beyond the free entries (as above), in line with our commitment to driving change for the better, each additional entry will be a donation of £100 to our charity partner the MS Society.
- You can find out more about their ground-breaking work and make payment here. We will then match your details against the additional entries submitted. If you do not pay for the additional entries, unfortunately not all entries will count.
You will receive a confirmation email of your submission(s). Should you have submitted more than one entry, this email will show confirmation of all the submissions; please note that this may cause a slight delay to this email being sent.
If you have any questions or need assistance please email email@example.com
Entries deadline is 17th February 2023.