Last Year’s Winner:
Banks, Fintechs, PMs, Telcos, Retailers, Issuers and Financial Service organisations.
Best Partnership Initiative is open to any company/ fintech that can demonstrate how they have collaborated with one or more industry player to achieve a significant success for both parties based on innovation, impact and scalability.
The judges are particularly interested in how large and small companies might have collaborated, or where a younger company may have worked with a more established player. The entry may be by either or both companies.
Solutions must be live and out of test phase at the time of submission. Pilot programmes will be accepted, but must clearly be described as such and the judges will be looking for evidence of success in the pilot.
Please note that a supplier-customer relationship is not considered a partnership and that standard transactional relationship entries will not will be shortlisted.
Initiatives may be running in any country/countries.
Please provide the following information:
Nominee & nominator
- Name of nominating organisation
- Company/Solution name (entry title)
- Name(s) of nominated organisation(s)
- The nature of the business relationship between you as nominator and the nominee company
The judges will assess your entry against the following five criteria. You are free to describe the programme and support your case with supporting material as you think appropriate however please note that we strongly suggest NOT to submit generic promotional material and sales brochures. Please limit your submission to no more than 1,500 words. The criteria are:
- The initiative provides benefit/value to the user of the collaboration.
- The initiative provides benefit/value to one or both of the companies involved.
- The initiative has leveraged brand, channels or other capabilities to deliver specific solutions to problems or opportunities.
- The initiative has performed well and the submission is supported with quantitative evidence of success from a reliable source.
- The initiative stands out from its competition either through performance, innovation, value to stakeholders, added value features or other means as described in the submission.
Evidence of success/metrics
Please provide as much information as you can and quote the source of that information. Such information might include the following; however, this is not an exhaustive list and in each case the judges will be looking for evidence that support your claims as to the key benefits of the programme:
- The length of time the partnership has been live and, if relevant, across what/number of clients
- The number of users since launch until March 2022
- Some aspect of volume relevant to the solution, this could be payments, transactions, remittances or other since launch until March 2022
- Growth in use, both historical and extrapolated projections
- Feedback from users as to their experience.