The Lifetime Achievement category covers an individual who has made a significant contribution to the growth and development of the payments industry throughout their career, either in the UK or at a regional or global level.
We are looking for an individual who is making an impact in the payments industry and contributing towards the industry’s improvement, not just their own or their organisation’s success. They should be recognised as a thought leader and industry gamechanger who is trying to a make difference for the good of the industry.
Individuals must be operating in the payments sector at the time of submission.
Entrants may nominate themselves or be nominated by another. The panel of judges may also make nominations for this category.
Shortlisted nominees should be available to attend The PAY360 Awards ceremony on 4th October 2023.
Please provide the following information:
Nominee and nominator
- Name of nominating individual
- Organisation name of nominating individual
- Name of nominated individual
- Organisation name of individual
- What is your business relationship with the nominee?
Reason for nomination
- What services does the individual provides to the payments industry?
- Give a brief history and description of the nominee
- What makes the nominee unique within the payments industry?
- How has the nominee significantly contributed to the payments industry prior to January 2023 in a way that helped the industry?
- If relevant, please provide supporting evidence of how others in the industry have recognised the difference they have made.