Brands, PMs, Banks, Telcos, Schemes, Technology providers.
Most Innovative Mobile or Financial Services Payments Solution is open to all mobile payment solutions and any innovative financial services payment solution.
The solution must enable payment for goods or services that is the sending of value from one party to another and the receipt by another of value back. Solutions may be B2C or B2B using a mobile device such as a phone, tablet, etc. These can be scheme or non-scheme programmes. The technology used could include proximity solutions, such as: QR codes, low energy Bluetooth, RFID (NFC), acoustic or other aspects like biometrics. Many ‘alternative payments’ and non-Fiat/cryptocurrency solutions may be relevant to enter this category.
Payment solutions must be live and out of the test phase at the time of submission. Pilot solutions will be accepted but must clearly be described as such and the judges will be looking for evidence of success in the pilot.
Payment solutions may be running in any country/countries.
Please provide the following information:
Nominee and nominator
- Name of nominating organisation
- Programme/Solution name (entry title)
- Name(s) of nominated organisation(s)
- The nature of the business relationship between you as the nominator and the nominee company
The judges will assess your entry against the following criteria. You are free to describe the programme and support your case with additional material as you think appropriate. However, we strongly suggest that you do NOT submit generic promotional material and sales brochures. Please limit your submission to a maximum of 1,500 words.
- The payment solution provides benefit/value to the end user
- The payment solution provides benefit/value to the app owner
- The payment solution has leveraged brand, channels or other capabilities and technologies to deliver innovative solutions to specific problems or opportunities
- The payment solution is truly innovative and has performed well and the submission is supported with quantitative evidence of success from a reliable source
- The payment solution stands out from its competition or through its innovation
Evidence of success/metrics
Please provide as much information as you can and quote the source of that information. Such information might include the following, but this is not an exhaustive list and in each case the judges will be looking for evidence that supports your claims about the key benefits of the programme:
- The number of unique participants using the payment solution as of January 2024
- Growth in use, both historical and extrapolated projections
- How has this transformed the user experience?
- Evidence as to the innovative nature of the programme