Bank Lite providers, Challenger Banks, Bank Challengers, companies offering: IBAN solutions, banking as a service among other services.
Best B2B/B2C Banking Initiative is open to regulated deposit taking institutions or e-money or equivalent by their relevant local regulator, includes both retail and business banking. Types of organisations included are: Banks/Challenger Banks, Bank Challengers / Lite Banking solutions using an agency banking relationship or using the services of a regulated bank and Mobile Money/wallet offerings. Submissions are welcomed from s whose products/brands are directly sold to and used by end customers. All submissions must be live and out of development phase, pilot programmes will be considered but must clearly be described as such and the judges will be looking for evidence of success in the pilot against pilot metrics.
The Initiatives may be running in any country/countries.
Please provide the following information:
Nominee & nominator
- Name of nominating organisation
- Solution name (entry title)
- Name(s) of nominated organisation(s)
- The nature of the business relationship between you as nominator and the nominee company
The judges will assess your entry against the following five criteria. You are free to describe the programme and support your case with supporting material as you think appropriate however please note that we strongly suggest NOT to submit generic promotional material and sales brochures. Please limit your submission to no more than 1,500 words. The criteria are:
- The initiative provides benefit/value to the user of the solution/platform/technology.
- The initiative brings benefit to more than 100 end users.
- The initiative demonstrates delivery of a solution to specific quantified problems leveraging brand, channels or other capabilities and technologies.
- The solution is fundamental to a single provider in the market to achieve their quantified business objectives.
- The initiative has performed well against specified metrics, and the submission is supported with quantitative evidence of success from a reliable source.
- The initiative stands out from its competition either through performance, innovation, value to stakeholders, added value features or other means as described in the submission.
Evidence of success/metrics
Please provide as much information as you can and quote the source of that information. Such information might include the following; however, this is not an exhaustive list and in each case the judges will be looking for evidence that support your claims as to the key benefits of the programme:
- The length of time the initiative has been live
- Numbers about the use/adoption/contracting of the initiative until March 2022
- Performance against success criteria
- Growth in use, both historical and extrapolated projections
- Feedback from users as to their experience of the initiative
- Future goals for the solution